Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mr. Beer Christmas

My wonderful wife bought the Mr. Beer Kit for me for Christmas. This was pleasant surprise because I had been toying with the idea of home brewing but the whole process seemed intimidating and didn’t get further than the idea phase. Well I guess this will enable me to try my hand at it.

IMG_4986

The kit comes with the bare necessities for the home brewing beginner (like me). It comes with a two gallon plastic keg, eight 1 liter bottles, caps, Pale Ale malt extract, booster, sanitizer and instructions. The instructions are simple and to the point.

IMG_4987

I checked out the Mr. Beer website and it is full of information, refill kits, accessories and more.

This is a review I found of it starring Garret Oliver, Brewmaster for Brooklyn Brewery, giving it a positive review.

I can’t wait to get going with this.I will post here my progress with this new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment