Friday, October 24, 2014

Newburyport Beer Fest 2014

I just ordered my ticket fro the Newburyport Beer Fest this November 8, 2014. This will be my first beer event in over two years so I'm looking forward to this event. Admittedly this will be a good hike for me from Foxboro(where I live) to Newburyport.





This trip does have a duel purpose besides the beer fest which may explain, other than the great brews that will be there and scenic seaport. This is home of where my ancestors landed in the colonies. Not only was my 9th Grandfather Francis Plumer a founding settler of the town Newbury in 1635, he was also the settlements first innkeeper. So I hope to track down the above marker and monument before heading to tasting some excellent beverages.

Good chance this one will be there.

Click here if you wish to purchase ticket or find out more here at 2 Beer Guys Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment